Glass Identification - Post here for all ID requests > Glass Trinket Sets

id / info on this set please -any pressed glass experts on the board ?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Cathy B:
Any time, Christine!  ;)

... later But wait, there's more... 130102255930 130102255951 ... They must have exported massive amounts to Aus.

liquidglassart:
hi Cathy
that was fast thank you, i do not understand how to look up the items form the numbers that you have gaven me IE: 170101987249, 290106983632,130102255930, 130102255951 (PLEASE DO TELL) sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you all having a bit of trouble finding my way around the board.Bormioli Rocco group Italy and its later company,Egiza reproducing BRF's items sounds good to me the maker at last thats great thank you!,the point that the tray doesn't match the decanter and glasses well to tell you the truth i had not notice this and i have had the items for years now i think you are right, im not to upset really im not LOL, i put this down to the fact that i have only own 15 pressed glass items most of witch are rocket vases, flower frog figurine sets and a few other odd bits.some time back i found a little post someware regarding the mark that looks like BRF and a connection to bottles from italy but it lead nowhere so i gave up but it has had me puzzled for sometime now.i would like to thank you all -Cathy , Anne , and Christine - for taking the time to help me out with this id.kind regards,jc
PS as requested some photos for Christine. http://glassgallery.yobunny.org.uk/displayimage.php?pos=-6628

Adam:
I can only contribute the comment that the tray is certainly pressed, the carafe is certainly blown and the tumblers could be either, without a closer look.

Adam D.

Anne:
What appears to be the same tray is shown as part of a curious trinket set here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260109388987

I say curious because I'm sure that it is not an original whole set.  :-\  The 3 powder pots look like Davidson 283 but the candlesticks appear to be Bagley State 3098, whilst the tray which I think is the same as yours, I cannot find anywhere yet.

Lustrousstone:
You're right Anne, that ebay set is a Heinz 57, and I agree on the attributions!! I can't help thinking that tray has a Bagleyesque look, even though it's not one of the documented ones

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version