Glass Discussion & Research. No ID requests here please. > Scandinavian Glass

Help with maker please


I picked up this bird sculpture, paperweight thingy like Matts Jonassen. It is signed on the bottom with a row of numbers and what looks like CIMY. Any help greatly appreciated.

This is quite an old one but only just stumbled on it. This is a Mats Jonasson piece. The last 2 digits are MJ I have a labelled one the same I think with the full signiture too.

... while the first two positions are RK - meaning it is from the Royal Krona era, which ended 1977.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version