No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Kjell Blomberg Gullaskruf dish anyone know much about this?  (Read 2707 times)

Offline bigdog

• Members
I just bought this signed Blomberg Gullaskruf dish.  I think Kjell Blomberg worked for them between 1955 and 1977.  I cant find anything quite like it on the net.  Can anyone provide me with more info on the piece?  It is 13" long.
TIA, Bryan
http://img.inkfrog.com/pix/brywil1970/DSCF0442_001.JPG

Offline Sue C

• Members
Re: Kjell Blomberg Gullaskruf dish anyone know much about this?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 08:25:43 AM »
Hi Bryan, i dont know about the dish, but you could try www.scandinaviancollectables.com click on Uppsala Ekeby or www.landborg.se
dont know if they will help but worth a try.

Offline cjf

• Members
Re: Kjell Blomberg Gullaskruf dish anyone know much about this?
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 09:24:13 PM »
Hi Bryan, I'm not sure, but I think Kjell Blomberg actually started working for Gullaskruf in 1954, but that is a technicality. Anyway, the dish has model number KB 55/35, which means that this is the 35th model by Kjell Blomberg in the year 1955. The dish is available in two sizes, this is the big one.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand