No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Website with main interest for Holmegaard and related Danish Glasswork.  (Read 3996 times)

Offline HarderNet.dk

• Members
    • HarderNet.dk DANISH GLASSWORKS RESOURCE MUSEUM
Would like to point you attention to my website http://HarderNet.dk although the site is in Danish, but I think you will be able to make use of the website anyway, hopefully at some point I will have the time to make a English version.

My site is with the main interest for glass, centered around the many thousands of products produced by Danish Glassworks and mainly Holmegaard Glasswork. A spare time interest is selling second hand glass, so do you see things of interest under "GLAS SALG" (GLASS SALE), then do contact me.

As time gone by, I also have build up a bit of knowledge allong the way with the work, registrating and documenting a wide range of products fra Danish Glassworks, so is it buying or questions, feel free to contact me.

It is a spare time interest, and therefore you must not expect promt answer.
Peter

DANISH GLASSWORKS RESOURCE MUSEUM
Holmegaard Glasswork, Kastrup Glasswork, Fyens Glasswork
HarderNet.dk

Offline Pinkspoons

• Members
    • UK
Hello.

Welcome to the board - it's good to have another Holmegaard enthusiast pottering around. As you may have noticed from my signature, it's my area of interest too.

Hopefully we can swap information at some point to help on each others' projects?

Offline Pinkspoons

• Members
    • UK
Incidentally, just looking at the Can You Help? section of your site, and the bowl at the bottom of the page is called 'Lilje', designed in 1984 by Torben Jørgensen.

Offline HarderNet.dk

• Members
Incidentally, just looking at the Can You Help? section of your site, and the bowl at the bottom of the page is called 'Lilje', designed in 1984 by Torben Jørgensen.

Thank you very much for the info - I think I have come to the right place.
Peter

HarderNet.dk

Offline HarderNet.dk

• Members
Hello.

Welcome to the board - it's good to have another Holmegaard enthusiast pottering around. As you may have noticed from my signature, it's my area of interest too.

Hopefully we can swap information at some point to help on each others' projects?

Hej Pinkspoons

Thank you very much, in fact had I found your website a few days agow, and have had a good look at it, and found it very usefull, so I had decided to contact you, but was delayed. Today I ran into another website, that recommended this board, so here I am - And what is the first I come about.... small world after all.

I am looking forward to help and swap information. The website does only contain a small fragment of collected information.
Peter

HarderNet.dk

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand