No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: ADMIN: [ZONEALARM CHALLENGE] and other email verification systems  (Read 10750 times)

Offline Anne

• GMB Tech Support Manager & "Board (never bored) Dame"
  • Global Moderator
  • Members
  • I has a stick to poke the server with yes!
    • Glass trinket sets
    • Cumbria England
    • My Glass Collection
ADMIN: [ZONEALARM CHALLENGE] and other email verification systems
« on: September 03, 2007, 12:54:38 PM »
Can members & potential members please note that if you are using [ZONEALARM CHALLENGE], or any such system of spam filtering where the sender (i.e. the Glass Messages Board) has to request your acceptance before you can complete your registration or receive notifications from the board, you will not receive such notifications.

If you use such a system it is your responsibility to ensure that the board's notification email address is on your accept list. Any requests for such verifications will be ignored by board tech support, i.e. me!, and we will need to unsubscribe you from all your notification subscriptions until you've added the board to your accept list to prevent us from being swamped by authentication requests. We won't be able to tell you about this if our email to you is blocked.

So far we've only had a couple of these requests from users of such systems but as spam filter system options increase more folks may choose to use them, and it's only fair that you know the board's position on this matter. If you use or plan to use one of these systems, please don't forget to ensure that the Board's notification email address is on your accept list.

The address to add is messageadmin(at)glassmessages(dot)com - change (at) and (dot) to @ and . of course.
Cheers! Anne, da tekniqual wizzerd
~ Glass Trinket Sets ~ GlassLinks ~ GlasSpeak ~ GlassGallery 
 ~  Glassoholic Blog ~ Glassoholic Gallery ~

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand