Glass Identification - Post here for all ID requests > Glass

Does anyone recognize this pitcher

(1/2) > >>

Wassupnowcats:
My mother had this pitcher for years.  I have had it now for 10 years. There is no etching or any type of ID markings.  Does anyone know who it is made by?

Frank:
Interesting decoration, can you take a close-up and another picture with light shining through?

Wassupnowcats:

--- Quote from: Wassupnowcats on September 12, 2007, 07:39:26 PM ---My mother had this pitcher for years.  I have had it now for 10 years. There is no etching or any type of ID markings.  Does anyone know who it is made by?

--- End quote ---

I will be glad to post another picture, but will have to wait till day light. Sorry but I don't seem to have anywhere in the house that is light enough to show through the pitcher.

Wassupnowcats:
I have tried and tried to either add these pictures or modify my original post.  I can not find anything in "HELP" to show me how to even get to my posts or where the dang MODIFY button is.  Please someone help me?  I love this website and want to really get into it but the HELP isn't really much help.  It tells you what to do but not how or where........   :cry:

Anyway here's the requested pictures of the design on the pitcher.

Anne:
Modify is only active for up to an hour after the time of your post. After that the post is locked and you need to ask a moderator to modify the post for you. The usual way to do this is to post a new reply in the topic asking for the modification to be done and the first mod to spot it will do so. To alert us to it sooner use the Report to Moderator function under the post. Hope this helps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version