Glass Identification - Post here for all ID requests > Glass

Looking for IDs on some glassware...

(1/2) > >>

Yolaron:
These objects are all from my grandmother's basement, and as it has largely fallen to me to deal with them, I'm looking for any information you might have! None of them have marks of any kind, and while several are quite beautiful, they're not the sort of thing we decorate with.

Currently they're slated for the local Goodwill, though if someone here is interested, I can list them on ebay as well. Thanks very much!!!

Pinkspoons:
Welcome to the board.

The three drinking glasses with the horizontal knobbly lines look to be from Anchor Hocking's 1966 'Soreno' range, but it's hard to tell from the image. I daresay the two bark-like textured glasses in the same grouping are also by Anchor Hocking, judging by the colours, but I've no idea as to the range name.

You might have better luck with someone recognising some of the other glass if you upload larger individual images of each item.  :)

Leni:
I think I recognise the amber piece as a variant of Fenton's 'Opal Open'.

Anne:
It also helps to keep track of what's what if you post one item per topic please, so we don't get confused. (Some of us are easily confused!) ;)

jsmeasell:
The amber item is L. G. Wright's "Beaded," made from an original Northwood mould although the Wright version has a solid stem while the Northwood was open (hence the name "Opal Open"). Fenton made lots of these for Wright.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version