No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Designlasin hintakirja Questions and a few vases  (Read 12138 times)

Offline robbo

• Members
  • London, England
Designlasin hintakirja Questions and a few vases
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2006, 01:14:59 PM »
Quote from: "Max"
I bought a 'sunflask' decanter about 2 years ago.  Thought it was the real thing (duh!) I think I bid £35ish on it.  It arrived and..oooh dear!  I can't remember if it had 'Made in Italy' on it, but it had a nasty plastic fitting around the stopper and I hated it!  Luckily the plastic was dead tatty, so I sent it back, saying it was damaged.  It got lost in the post...and I got a full refund from the post office.  Yippeee!   :lol:  :D

It's all part of the learning curve isn't it? My most recent faux pas was buying what I thought was a bowl, but turns out to be a goblet, with the whole of the stem and foot removed!!  :roll:  :oops:  :oops:
robbo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand