No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: E Nason  (Read 5106 times)

Offline David E

• Author
  • Members
    • Heart of the Country, England
    • ChanceGlass.net
E Nason
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2005, 08:58:11 AM »
Hi David555,

Nice vases and I'm also a collector of V.Nason, having many of the black with copper aventurine. Also several of the animals: if you troll through the 'Murano 101: Labels' thread you'll see one of my owls.

Just one point about your photos though: could you possibly supply a link to them rather than display them at such a high resolution? This helps those members who are still using a dial-up modem, rather than Broadband, but also helps me when the images stretch the text off the screen!  :)

One thing I do is use highly-optimised thumbnails (largest dimension just 160 pixels and around 4-5KB!) to link to the larger images so people can have a quick preview. This is the protocol to use if it's of interest:

Code: [Select]
[url=http://...{to main image}]   [img]http://...{to thumbnail}[/img]   [/url]

I've put spaces in to separate the individual elements. Hope this helps.
David
► Chance Additions ◄
The 2nd volume of the domestic glassware of Chance Brothers
Contact ► Cortex Design ◄ to order any book

Offline David555

• Members
E Nason
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2005, 01:47:27 PM »
Thanks - I will use thumbnails hyperlinked - I am new to the board and was confused ref the info on how to do that on this site - you have just shown me nice an simply so thanks again  :D
David is my Father's name, 555 is the number of man ('The Pixies'), but please call me ADAM P.

Offline Glassyone

• Members
E Nason
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2005, 09:38:30 AM »
Weren't the Nasons mostly or all related? I thought that Ermanno was Emilio's son.
??
Ruth.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand