Author Topic: NUUTAJARVI NOTSJO AND KAJ FRANK???? perhaps ...  (Read 3533 times)

Offline Martyn K

• Members
Re: NUUTAJARVI NOTSJO AND KAJ FRANK???? perhaps ...
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2008, 12:17:50 PM »
That's what happens if I try to write without checking my reference Robbo! yes the Luna are a bit more rounded, I had'nt spotted the pic of the bases which are quite different when I posted  :( [that's my excuse anyway and I'm sticking to it!] I've had a few sets of the standard Luna tumblers and a boxed set of shot glasses, so I assume there was also a larger size, but cant remember seeing one?

Offline robbo

• Members
  • London, England
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2008, 06:47:40 PM »
Martyn, I was just taking the sizes from the captions in that book. It would make sense for there to be a larger size of Luna, especially if you've found shot glasses. It lists a 30cl Prisma - I've never seen those either!

Pip, those glasses are a dream - I use them every day - they are a complete joy to use.

Quote from: christranslates
I'll have to check through the rest...

It sounds like you got a "job lot" of Nuutajärvi - any more goodies?

robbo
robbo

Offline christranslates

• Members
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2008, 08:00:15 PM »
Hi Robbo,
My husband inherited loads of just about everything recently from his parents who inherited from an uncle who was a manic collector of mainly studio pottery but also glass. I've been on a steep learning curve since October. A lot of the glass is Whitefriars but I came across these pieces of Kaj Franck and reading your conversation with Martyn K I now wonder whether some of the small shot glasses are actually KF rather than WF. I've got quite a few which are vaguely streaky iridescent, whose those might be I have no idea. I'll try and find time to put some on here in batches.
Chris
Chris

Offline christranslates

• Members
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2008, 04:59:30 PM »
shot glasses and a bowl on now - opened a new item
Chris

Search
eBay.com
eBay.co.uk

Link to Glass Encyclopedia
Link to Glass Museum
Enter
key words
to search
Amazon.com