No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Deco milk glass? Custard glass?  (Read 838 times)

Offline brighteyes70s

• Members
Deco milk glass? Custard glass?
« on: April 15, 2008, 02:45:56 PM »
I was told it might be better to separate my posts instead of putting them all in one message, so here goes.  I found this in a little antique mall in Illinois a few years back and love it.  Very deco.  It's about 5 1/2 inches tall, I'm not really sure if it's some kind of green coated milk glass (The outside is a greenish tint but the entire inside is white--and PS--It's incredibly smooth, both inside and out) or some kind of custard glass.  Not sure how to distinguish the two as I'm really new to the whole glass thing.  Any help would be appreciated.  Also, is it a small planter?

Brent

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand