No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Perth Conferece 2005 weights - Peter Holmes, Paul Ysart tribute.  (Read 2139 times)

Offline Frank

• Author
  • Members
    • Glass history
    • Europe
    • Gateway
Just added a pre-edition trial, very different profile, and numbers 4 & 5. I will try and obtain images of the remainder of the edition.

LINK

I also added another Peter Holmes from 2007. Bouquet and millefiori border.

Scottish Borders Art Glass have a new website

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline mjr

• Members
Re: Perth Conferece 2005 weights - Peter Holmes, Paul Ysart tribute.
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 08:46:31 PM »
Frank

Did you see that no6 was sold on ebay 2 weeks ago - Item 110245675795. You may be able to get vendor or purchaser to provide an image for you (if you haven't already got it)
Martin

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline Frank

• Author
  • Members
    • Glass history
    • Europe
    • Gateway
Re: Perth Conferece 2005 weights - Peter Holmes, Paul Ysart tribute.
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 08:59:21 PM »
That one is there, but I have asked for the pictures anyway as there is only one for No 6. More is better. I mailed all the conference attendees so with luck the others will be up there soon.

I find it interesting to see all the variations in an Edition. Once I rescan the weight transparencies from Ysart Glass I will also add a better image of the PY original. As yet, I think No. 31 was the last number.

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand