No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Possibly Ohio Glass - ID = Erickson Emerald Flame, Ohio Glass  (Read 2682 times)

Offline eklages

• Members
I have a set that consists of a small pitcher (approx. 6 inches high) and a matching creamer. They are both very heavy clear smooth glass (that is a little wavy when you look through it), with  an interior coloring of very deep emerald green at the base, flowing up about an inch in a "splash" sort of pattern.

I think they are blown glass, and I suspect they may have come from one of the Ohio glassworks. They have been in my family since at least 1950.

Any help in identifying the maker would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ellen

Offline Ohio

• Members
    • Glass USA & Art Deco Lamps
Re: Help Identify? Possibly Ohio Glass
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 03:36:15 AM »
Sorry I missed this post. These are Erickson Emerald Flame from Breman, Ohio. Flame was produced from 1951 to 1961 when the plant closed. Ken

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand