Author Topic: Is this really by Paul Ysart  (Read 411 times)

Offline tropdevin

• Members
    • My Paperweights Website
Is this really by Paul Ysart
« on: August 25, 2008, 12:39:52 PM »

I suppose the description of this paperweight could be correct...but I have my doubts.

Alan
Alan
The comments in this posting reflect the opinion of the author, Alan Thornton, and not that of the owners, administrators or moderators of this board. Comments are copyright Alan Thornton. Please feel free to contact me direct if you do not agree with my comments and do not wish to make your concerns known by posting in this thread.
 http://www.pwts.co.uk

Offline Frank

• Author
  • Members
    • Glass history
    • Gateway
Re: Is this really by Paul Ysart
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 12:12:03 AM »
The seller needs to put Kev or someone in touch with the original vendor. The story is so skewed that there is possibly some truth there and maybe something new will be discovered whether it is by Paul or not. But it ain't a paperweight... it is a peever  :o

Since running Ysart Glass, I have had quite a few contacts by people who were in some way connected to one or another of the Ysart's and a few special pieces have come to light as a result.
Frank A.
Please help preserve glass web-sites for posterity by donating to The Glass Study Association a non-profit organisation.
Scotland's Glass - Ysart Glass
Glass Zoo - Glass Study.COM
Commercial Czech

Offline KevinH

• Global Moderator
  • Members
    • England
Re: Is this really by Paul Ysart
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 01:11:35 PM »
I have asked the seller for addtional photos and also asked a couple of other questions. I will also ask about other info or possible contact with the lady owner.
KevinH

Search
eBay.com
eBay.co.uk

Link to Glass Encyclopedia
Link to Glass Museum
Enter
key words
to search
Amazon.com