Author Topic: Millefori Weight - Murano concentric (not W/F)  (Read 1251 times)

Offline Gilead

• Members
Re: Millefori Weight - Murano concentric (not W/F)
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2008, 12:17:00 AM »
Hi Derek
           Got my reply from Jackie today, and yes it is Murano, and quite a nice one, she said (could be Seguso That is not a quote mind as she can not say for sure,) but can say it is a genuine quality Murano weight, any ways i managed to buy a WF weight the other day and i am now waiting for it to arrive once here i will post it so you may see it.

From the price she said the Murano is about worth,  and what i paid i got a true bargain, but alas it has to go to bring down the cost of the WF one, so ebay here it comes soon, that is if the lady up the road is no longer interested,
                                                                                                                      Steve

Offline Derek

• Members
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2008, 09:12:17 AM »
Hi Steve

Glad Jackie was able to tie it down - she is a very useful source of info on Murano.

Prices being achieved for most weights on E-bay are very depressed currently and I count Murano amongst those. Also dont forget to factor in the e-bay/paypal charge for selling the weight. A private sale is often a far better bet if you have a buyer lined up.

Best regards

Derek

Offline Gilead

• Members
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2008, 02:45:08 PM »
HI Derek.
            Yes she was most helpful i promised i would send a photo of the Whitefriars weight i purchased, as likes to look at them it as arrived today so will post it soon for you to see, thought i had a buyer for the Murano weight but alas she as been shy to buy, as they say.

So will have to wait or i may put in the for sale section on here later to see if any one is interested.
                                                                                                                                   Cheers Steve

Search
eBay.com
eBay.co.uk

Link to Glass Encyclopedia
Link to Glass Museum
Enter
key words
to search
Amazon.com