0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Century Glassworks LimitedThe Century Glassworks Limited opened their showroom at no 148 Holborn London EC1 on the 1st of January 1947. They set about pushing for export sales and appointment agents in Australia (John L. Jamieson - Aberdeen House – 34 Clarence Street Sydney), and New Zealand (John Raine, G.P.O. Box 1020, Wellington). In 1948 their market strategy for export sales was to attend at the British Industries Fair in Earls Court - also attended the Canadian International Trade Fair Toronto in June. They were manufacturers of glassware: hand blown, pressed ware, machine blown, Bowls, Vases, Jugs, Cruets, Sugars, Creams, in flint and colours. Their factory was located at the Angel Factory Colony Edmonton Middlesex London. Mr R Winter was chairman of the company. A resolution was passed to put the company in to voluntarily liquidation on the 24th April 1963. It took the liquidator until the 14th of December 1965 to finally close the company.
Page created in 0.526 seconds with 35 queries.