No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Murano - Anyone know this signature  (Read 5029 times)

Offline Ivo

• Author
  • Members
Murano - Anyone know this signature
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2005, 07:10:57 AM »
In this country the police used to hand out leaflets: "engrave your postcode in everything of value" - so on your VCR, on your laptop, on your pets, on your favouite vases, your bicycle and your wife.....

Offline Leni

• Members
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2005, 07:50:30 AM »
Quote from: "Ivo"
In this country the police used to hand out leaflets: "engrave your postcode in everything of value" - so on your VCR, on your laptop, on your pets, on your favouite vases, your bicycle and your wife.....

In the UK they recommend the use of those pens that only show up under black light.  

Can't find your wife in the dark? - just get your blacklight torch out!   :lol:

Leni
Leni

Offline Max

• Global Moderator
  • Members
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2005, 08:57:25 AM »
UVIVO said:
In this country the police used to hand out leaflets: "engrave your postcode in everything of value" - so on your VCR, on your laptop, on your pets

That's what I meant when I said postcode...I wasn't just being facetious ya know!   Only Ivo understood what I meant!  Waaaaah!   :roll:

Hmm...I haven't UV penned the cats yet...here kitty kitty!   :P
I am not a man

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand