Glass Identification - Post here for all ID requests > Glass

Glass lamps with hanging prisms


 Happy New Year to all the wonderful helpful glass collectors!  I was happy to get this pair of lamps and I am finding out they weren't made in the US.  This ebay auction shows a lamp that looks like the same type and it has a label that says Hand Cut Imported.  They are commonly called a Waterfall lamp because of the wire spout for the prisms.  Is there some other descriptive word I can use to find out about these or does any know who imported them?  Thank you for looking!  I hope every one has had a wonderful holiday.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version