No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Whitefriars 9852 tear vase find  (Read 1274 times)

Offline Elmwood

• Members
Whitefriars 9852 tear vase find
« on: October 07, 2009, 10:35:45 AM »
Hi there,

Was chuffed that this lovely hunk of glass rang a huge bell in my head and decided to hand over the money in exchange for the glass. However after trawling through the WF catalogues could only find the slimline version 9566, so posted it and Emmi kindly confirmed the details within minutes. ;)

Sadly, It does have a water tide mark, some of which has come off after one soapy wash, but I think from the gritty feel to the mark its is flower feed which hasn't helped.  I am more pleased with me remembering a recent discussion? on here about these two shapes 9566 and 9852 which ultimately resulted in my purchasing the vase. So I am learning!! If anyone could point me in the right direction or indeed offer the link it would make me a happy bunny all round.....because I can't find that either. :huh:

TIA Sharron

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand