No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Sklo Union?? ID = Ladena Viznerova for Sklo Union  (Read 2299 times)

Offline norman warbreck

• Members
Sklo Union?? ID = Ladena Viznerova for Sklo Union
« on: May 11, 2009, 01:47:57 PM »
this is a tiny piece which i have previously posted but no advice as yet....is this a vizner design
many thanks
norman

Offline Jindra8526

• Members
Re: Sklo Union??
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 08:44:26 PM »
I have simmilar piece Norman, even it looks simmilar to Hermanova huť 20053 - this one is smaller and it is not Vizner's design.
Confirmed by Frantisek. Who and where is not known to me. Probably Czech becouse it can be often seen here.

Jindrich

Offline norman warbreck

• Members
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 06:25:12 AM »
Jindrich....thank u so much for looking! a real small piece and that is what attracted me.so into the archive for the future.have a super week.
norman

Offline Anik R

• Members
    • Post-war Czech glass
    • Krakow, Poland
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 04:03:21 PM »
Since confirmed by Jindrich as a Ladena Viznerova design.  See:  http://www.glassmessages.com/index.php/topic,40549.15.html

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand