Glass Discussion & Research. NO IDENTIFICATION REQUESTS here please. > Bohemia, Czechoslovakia, Czech Republic, Austria

High Relief Cherries Vase - ID = Inwald Barolac pattern number 12111

(1/2) > >>

obscurities:
I would like to see if anyone can help me with this. I have had this vase for a number of years. I have seen this vase attributed as Riedel circa 1925-1930 in a European auction catalog. I also saw one on ebay listed as a Riedel vase which sold for $300. There is also an image of it on RLalique.com as having been listed on ebay as a piece of unmarked Fake Lalique. It is high quality and seems very well executed.  Size wise it stands 7 inches tall and 5.25 inches wide at the mouth. I do not know if the Riedel attributions and auction results I found are correct, so I am looking for any info I can find on the piece.   Thanks again in advance for any help and info.

Craig

Ivo:
These are Barolac, not Riedel - apparently designed int he thirties but manufactured well into the seventies..

Della:
Inwald Barolac pattern number 12111 made 1930s to 1970s at Rudolfova hut. Moulds transferred to Rosice, and manufactured there until 1996. 

Della

xx

pamela:
Guess, Ivo is right as always, but wish to add: BAROLAC is Inwald

obscurities:
Thanks to all for the info.... The amount of knowledge here never ceases to amaze me...... 

Craig

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version