Author Topic: "Bohemia Glass" label on Czech Figurine  (Read 1946 times)

Offline eglass

• Members
Re: "Bohemia Glass" label on Czech Figurine
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2009, 12:48:49 AM »
Jindrich, thank you so much! I was hoping he was an oldie, but left my attribution vague on my auction with a reference to Brychta's technique and style taught at the school. I'm crossing fingers now that I have done a good job of the description. Couldn't have done it without you! :)

Anne, it is forever amazing to me that pieces from all the way across the planet end up here in my little spot on Earth - and that I actually get to own them (even if for only a little while, lol).

Kelli

Offline Jindra8526

• Members
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2009, 07:53:59 AM »
Kelli,
after a little research I found that group of musiciants was published in Glasrevue 1956/4, so much older than I expected. Set was probably very popular and appeared repeatedly in advertisiment in CGR also in sixties.

I would also like to ask you for permission to add and use your photographies in my Czechoslovakian glass database.
Jindrich

Offline eglass

• Members
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2009, 11:56:05 AM »
Jindrich, wow! That is fabulous!

ABSOLUTELY you have my permission to use the photos for whatever you need. Thank you again!

Kelli

Offline eglass

• Members
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2009, 12:07:30 PM »
Jindrich, here is a back view of the figurine which shows the glass "drum strap", and also a closer view of the face that you can also save for your database.

Search
eBay.com
eBay.co.uk

Link to Glass Encyclopedia
Link to Glass Museum
Enter
key words
to search
Amazon.com