No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: glass birds and paperweight id please  (Read 1183 times)

Offline cupcake00

• Members
glass birds and paperweight id please
« on: May 21, 2009, 11:12:20 PM »
could any tell me anything about any of these glass birds and paperweight? who are they made by etc please.

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline glasstrufflehunter

• Members
    • My Yahoo 360 page & Paperweight Blog
Re: glass birds and paperweight id please
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 04:27:31 AM »
Not positive about the paperweight or the first bird but the second and third birds are definitely modern Chinese.
I collect Scottish and Italian paperweights and anything else that strikes my fancy.

My Paperweight Blog

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline KevinH

• Global Moderator
  • Members
    • England
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 11:06:11 AM »
Hi Cupcake00, welcome to the GMB.

Are the images you have posted your own, or do you have permission to use them? Please see the "Board Information, Help and Announcements" forum for info on Using Copyright Material

If the eBay ones are your own, and they are current listings, then you can add a link to them in the "Market Place" forum. Otherwise, please provide a url link to the listings and I will replace the images with the links.
KevinH

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline cupcake00

• Members
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 11:49:37 AM »
oh ok i didnt realise there was a forum for the market place. Yes these glass birds and paperweight are mine and im selling them on ebay. i will add them to the market place one. thanks for letting me know

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand