No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Signed clear glass owl Paperweight - ID = Mats Jonasson of Maleras Sweden  (Read 7906 times)

Offline wiggy131

• Members
Re: Can you help I.D this signed clear glass owl Paperweight?
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2009, 04:40:45 PM »
Hi Bryn,
          Thankyou, yes I had a look, I have written to the auction house to see what the final price was, not sure if i'll get a reply! I don't have a subscription to invaluable.com too expensive!
Thanks again
Vickie

P.s What do you do when your question is solved?

Offline lyndhurst44

• Members
Re: Can you help I.D this signed clear glass owl Paperweight?
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2009, 06:26:34 PM »
Hi Vickie,
Nothing more to do, you've said your thanks which is great. The moderaters may or may not add a bit to your heading to show other future users in case a similar enquiry turns up and that's it. :)
I do subscribe to Invaluable but it's a free subscription and they don't give final bids to the likes of me, but I do know that the auction took place in Australia in 2005. Prices have dropped considerably from then I'm afraid. I would enjoy it until this credit crunch has run it's course and then try again. Going by my own Ebay experiences I would say that it's probably worth about £15 at today's market but then what do I know. ;D
Good Luck,
Bryn

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand