No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: HOLMEGAARD GLASSWORK AND DANISH GLAS RESOURCE MUSEUM AT HARDERNET.DK  (Read 8014 times)

Offline HarderNet.dk

• Members
    • HarderNet.dk DANISH GLASSWORKS RESOURCE MUSEUM
Homepage with main interest in glass, mainly from Holmegaard Glasswork, Denmark but also related Danish Glassworks.

Although website only is in Danish, I think you still will be able to manage and hopefully benefit of the information that is available and will by time grow to hold much more photo and information.

Click to visit Danish Glass resource museum at www.HarderNet.dk

Do you have an interest in Holmegaard Glasswork items then give my website a visit and perhaps it can help you with information when selling or buying.

Think you can benefit bye Google translation and get a fairly understandable translation.

Should you have any question to listings on the website, please feel free to email me.
Peter

DANISH GLASSWORKS RESOURCE MUSEUM
Holmegaard Glasswork, Kastrup Glasswork, Fyens Glasswork
HarderNet.dk

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline HarderNet.dk

• Members
Re: HOLMEGAARD GLASSWORK AND DANISH GLAS RESOURCE MUSEUM AT HARDERNET.DK
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 01:57:29 PM »
October, 2010 became the month to reach a milestone for me on my website of more than 5.000 photos of items produced by Danish Glass-works through time.

A lot of photos to go through to find a items you would like to identify, in such cases you could benefit to guess on the designer and use the "designer" link instead, here you will find the glass makers glass items sorted as a time-line.
Peter

HarderNet.dk

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline HarderNet.dk

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 10:54:46 AM »
Have added a lot of glass items to the "Danish Glass Resource Museum" at http://www.hardernet.dk, also under "Designers and Glassworks" you can find items in year order on subpage under each designer, and total items in year order on subpage under each glasswork, as well as signature examples.
Peter

HarderNet.dk

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline HarderNet.dk

• Members
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 07:06:28 PM »
June, 2013 became the year to reach a milestone for me on my website of now more than 15.000 photos of items produced by Danish Glass works through time.

I hope that I now have reach a "half way mark", but as time has gone by since I started in 2009 it will probably in the future turns out that it is just 1/3 of the way to document most of the glass produced by the Danish Glass works.
Peter

HarderNet.dk

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand