Glass Identification - Post here for all ID requests > Glass Trinket Sets

Trinket sets pieces with ‘carved’ or ‘bark’ surface decoration – ID, please?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Inside the pots or underneath the candlesticks usually, but it can vary Kaz. On trays the ones I've seen are on the top surface near the edge of the bottom.

hi,can't find any marks,but was looking through 20th century glass book by Andy McConnell,there is a picture on page 101 an advertisment for Bagley for there carnival pattern,the cheese dish looks the same pattern as this,what do you think? kaz

It's definitely not Bagley. Carnival was only a tableware set.

Yes, not Bagley Carnival, nor Davidson, nor any of the Sowerby patterns I've seen either. My gut feeling would be German or Czech, but that's just a feeling atm.

Matching trinket set pieces in rose-pink pressed glass – pair of candlesticks, a boxy lidded trinket pot, and a ringholder – all of square section, and all having the type of surface decoration you might find on bark or roughly carved wood.

Comments, suggestions or ID, please?

(Permission for the re-use of these images on GMB granted by inyanga85).


[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version