Glass Identification - Post here for all ID requests > Glass

Unsual cased blue sculpture piece??

(1/4) > >>

BRADBURY7308:
Bought this little cracker today i love it its cased blue with clear around the edges with an offcentre lip on the top and a very neat little polished pontil underneath fair amount of wear also, It has made me trawl whitefriars collectors club but not found this colour or size but they did a similar item any ideas is it w/f???

jonchellycain:
hi it does look very similar to the whitefriars pattern number 9645 i had one a while back http://www.whitefriars.com/isit_contents.php?ID=7388 but as you say the colour doesnt fit with whitefriars the closest it comes up to is antique blue, but i dont beleiev ive ever actaully seen a piece to compare it with (the colour chart is a bit off when comparing to something in your hand sometimes)
have you listed on the whitefriars site? they would tell you for definate if it was whitefriars or not
what is the size??
all the best
michelle

BRADBURY7308:
Thanks michelle was that your red one ive been trying to make mine look like!!lol   Mines a little under 5" accross but depends where you measure, what size was your's? Preety similar too 9514 also. good download that.

Anne:
Reminds me of a Per Lutken offset bowl in smokey grey which Nic mentioned a while back... 

jonchellycain:
mine was 4.5 inches across so not a great deal of difference, the opening looks alot bigger than on mine too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version