No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: 1000 Eye EAPG salts  (Read 2913 times)

ger55

1000 Eye EAPG salts
« on: October 18, 2005, 12:59:34 AM »
Hi,
Can anyone give me an idea of value for non-banded amber salt shaker in 1,000 Eye pattern, Moon & Stars pewter lids; 3" tall; I have a pair. Lids are super, but points on the pattern are a bit abused. ..you have to look closely at them to see this. I just got these & found them listed as "very scarce" in Lechner, BV $40 each in clear (?), but that's old. Would like to know if anyone has seen these lately, what current value might be.
Thanks.
Ger

Offline EAPG

• Members
1000 Eye EAPG salts
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 12:16:31 AM »
Although the form is scarcer than the straight-sided type of shaker in this pattern, and your Moon/Star tops are desirable ones, plus you have a pair of shakers, amber is not a color that's much in demand in EAPG.  That, with the deflated prices on a lot of EAPG (no thanks to eBay) means that the Lechner price hasn't changed except if anything, it's gone down.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand