No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: two of the same vases any id on these thanks ID = Thrower for Dartington, FT194  (Read 1265 times)

Offline kimanded

• Members
hi again these are two square top and bottom vases they are 5 1/2 inch tall. they are of a rough finsh pattern on the out side. and smooth on the in side. they have a heavy thick base. i thought (me kim )they mite be ravenhead? but ed dont think they are. so whos right?  ;D any id would be great thanks kim & ed

Offline Pip

• Members
    • Pips Trip Online Shop
Re: two of the same vases any id on these thanks
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 06:44:57 AM »
I'm reasonably sure these are by Dartington although I can't find my Frank Thrower/Dartington book to confirm.  Will have a look for the book but hopefully someone else will know for sure in the meantime.

Offline Lustrousstone

• Members
    • Warrington, UK
    • My Gallery
Re: two of the same vases any id on these thanks
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 06:49:11 AM »
Looks like you're right Pip. FT194 designed by Frank Thrower and made 1975-1980

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum