No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: New discoveries from Brockwitz, Rindskopf, Inwald & Walther  (Read 3064 times)

Offline Glen

• Author
  • Members
    • Carnival Glass Research and Writing
New discoveries from Brockwitz, Rindskopf, Inwald & Walther
« on: January 26, 2006, 04:05:47 PM »
Recent discoveries of patterns and / or shapes not seen before in Carnival Glass, from:

Brockwitz
Rindskopf
Inwald
Walther

All linked from my home page - articles just written and posted!

http://www.carnival-glass.net

Glen
Just released—Carnival from Finland & Norway e-book!
Also, Riihimäki e-book and Carnival from Sweden e-book.
Sowerby e-books—three volumes available
For all info see http://www.carnivalglassworldwide.com/
Copyright G&S Thistlewood

Offline Della

• Members
  • Addicted to glass!
    • Costa Teguise, Lanzarote
New discoveries from Brockwitz, Rindskopf, Inwald & Walt
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2006, 08:45:37 AM »
Hi Glen,

I normally try to find an ID for a piece of glass, put a sticker on it and give it a home.

Since joining this board, I have read every one of the articles you have posted a link to and enjoyed all of them.
Yesterday I read all of your site, it took a while, but the children were at school and I thought that I would educate myself a little with your passion and try to comprehend the excitement that you conveyed when I posted my 'find.'
After visiting your site, I spent a few hours trawling the Internet, with regard to my Inwald stemmed compote. You wouldn't believe how many Carnival Glass sites I visited.
I know you know, and now I know too. Yours is the only site with photo's, patterns, and information regarding Inwalds "Brilliant Medallions" aka Loop de Loop. (and other pieces and designs too.)
I would personally like to take this opportunity to thank you and your OH for your thorough research which has made it possible for me to indentify a piece within a few minutes, a piece which up until two days ago was only a diagram.

From the bottom of my heart Glen Thank you!
If I know, I'll comment. If I think I know, I'll have a go. If I have no idea, I'll just keep quiet and learn from others, so the next time I'll know.

Offline Glen

• Author
  • Members
    • Carnival Glass Research and Writing
New discoveries from Brockwitz, Rindskopf, Inwald & Walt
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 12:08:23 PM »
Della - thank you.

Glen
Just released—Carnival from Finland & Norway e-book!
Also, Riihimäki e-book and Carnival from Sweden e-book.
Sowerby e-books—three volumes available
For all info see http://www.carnivalglassworldwide.com/
Copyright G&S Thistlewood

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand