No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: italian glass jack in a pulpit  (Read 7612 times)

Offline glasshunter

• Members
Re: italian glass jack in a pulpit
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2009, 03:50:30 AM »
Hi Ken, I wood love to attend a glass or art glass meeting.  i am sure that your help and added in-site is appreciated on this board !!!!!!!

Offline Jurgen

• Members
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2009, 07:22:37 PM »
Hi all...........I believe your Jack in a pulpit glass is true Murano glass made some time after WWII up to as late as the 60's sold mostly in larger down town department stores. In the Great Lakes area, where I live, most of the Murano glass was FT,AVEM, and alot of generic small glass house stuff. I think there is a good possability that your glass is FT. And yes, alot of people remove the labels because there is more money in American art glass! I hope these pictures help!.....................Jerry   

Offline glasshunter

• Members
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2009, 11:47:01 PM »
Hi Jerry, thank you for taking the time to picture the items your help and in-site is appreciated!!!!!!!!! i have a fish block on the board that i didn't get much responce on about 2 weeks ago do you have any thoughts on it if you have a minute. thanks Bart

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand