No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: WESTMORELAND MILK & COLORED GLASS  (Read 3105 times)

Buzncuzn1

WESTMORELAND MILK & COLORED GLASS
« on: October 26, 2005, 04:56:04 PM »
Greetings...

We have in our possession....over 75 boxes of Westmoreland Milk Glass of every description.

Each box contains 10 to 15 pieces of various styles and patterns.  We are currently in the process of cataloging and inventorying all pieces.  My wife's mother and father collected Westmoreland for about 40 years so we know we have pieces dating back that far...or even farther.  My wife inheirited their entire collection as per her father passing away last March.

We have punch bowl sets....vases...compotes...cream and sugars..plates...cup & saucers...pitchers...roosters...chickens....and that's only the begining.

Please let us know if there is any particular piece or pattern that you might be interested in and we'll be on the look out for it as we go through our inventory.  As we can not possibly keep the multitude of vintage Westmoreland, we will give certain businesses the opportunity to browse the inventory before we go public with this diverse collection.  You may set an appointment or I can email photos of our stock.

God Bless

David Anderson
Antebellum Milk Glass
Shelbyville, TN
931-680-2771

Offline lousbasement

• Members
Westmoreland milk glass
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 07:35:13 PM »
Hi, I just came across your listing for Westmoreland milk glass through a Google reference.  I am looking for pieces in the Della Robbia pattern, fruits of apples, grapes and pears.  Please feel free to contact me if you have anthing like that.  Thank you, Tony

Offline Frank

• Author
  • Members
    • Glass history
    • Europe
    • Gateway
WESTMORELAND MILK & COLORED GLASS
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 08:06:39 PM »
Tony

I doubt David is a regular here, phone him. I took your email address off your post so it does not get farmed by spammers.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand