No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Czech glass catalogue  (Read 3461 times)

Offline Jindra8526

• Members
Czech glass catalogue
« on: October 15, 2009, 07:15:11 AM »
is available at http://www.sypka.cz/aukce-sa22%20sklo/a46/p1/sa4/sd1/

I have very roughly checked it, in Vizner's attribution I have found 3 errors.

105 = Ladislav Palecek
114 = Vaclav Hanus vase and Rudolf Jurnikl jardiniere

Seems to me that we must debu their catalogue a bit.
But anyway, one can see a lot of  nice pieces and also it shows how Marcus' Sklo Union book works and helps

Jindrich

Sklounion

Re: Czech glass catalogue
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 08:33:04 AM »
And Jindrich, it must be good to have an id for the dirty vase (number 93). I did tell you it was quality.  ;D ;D
M

Offline Jindra8526

• Members
Re: Czech glass catalogue
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 01:57:28 PM »
I remember your effort and star light in your eyes when you have cleaned it Marcus :-)

Anyway - this attribution is also wrong,  not Skrdlovice, not exhibited in Pardubice but probably Chribska and Hospodka. I found attributed the same in green in Crystalex catalogue. It gives me the sense - take a look at Glasrevue 1966/6.

Btw - I have found at market also the bowl - same pattern - i is stored in my pension fund now :-)

Jindrich

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand