No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Alexandrite big bird signed Zanetti L - ID = Licio Zanetti  (Read 5699 times)

Offline Sue C

• Members
Re: Alexandrite big bird signed Zanetti L
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2009, 03:31:18 PM »
I love it to bits Anne!! he is 16 inches tall and signed but not dated, i have had to put him up on a high shelf because of a bouncy Dalmatian and two new grandchildren

I should also point out that there are more than one Tagliapietra glass blowers, this is by Andrea you can read about him here, sorry for the long link
http://www.redstickglass.com/maestrostagliapietra05.htm

Offline Lustrousstone

• Members
    • Warrington, UK
    • My Gallery
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2009, 07:45:09 PM »
Two new grandchildren! Where did the other one come from?  :o :o  :hiclp: :hiclp:

Offline Sue C

• Members
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2009, 09:07:48 PM »
When Neal went to Irag last year we didnt know his girlfreind was pregnant, she had a little boy 12 weeks after Lisa had Sophia, i am exhusted!! its been very busy here.

Offline Lustrousstone

• Members
    • Warrington, UK
    • My Gallery
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2009, 11:06:12 AM »
I can imagine, congratulations and best wishes to you all  :hug:

Offline Sue C

• Members
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2009, 04:00:15 PM »
Thanks Christine and Anne, i am having Taylor James overnight tonight and Sophia on Friday, but i see them most days, isnt it funny how when they are teenagers they know everything and as soon as they have a baby the phone never stops ringing "mum how do i" or "whats wrong,  she/he wont stop crying"  it seems mums are the only people in the world who know more than the doctors.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand