No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: opinions please ?  (Read 6690 times)

Offline ardy

• Members
Re: opinions please ?
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2009, 11:06:27 PM »
Ardy..i placed it into the cabinet under the light..it just shines beyond belief..i shall sleep in the living room tonight..lol

You should chain yourself to the cabinet, I am sure there are a few here who are casing your joint as we speak. ;D
Clean and Crisp a Murano twist.
Archimede tops my list.

Offline ejean9

• Members
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2009, 11:16:28 PM »
Ardy..dont say that  :o
i wont sleep now.. :) lol..just as well i have 3 cats that strategicaly place themselves at random points in the dark..it never fails but someone walking about with no lights on..will trip over them..

Offline Carolyn Preston

• Members
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2009, 11:55:15 PM »
Ohhhh, just like the motion sensor light beams, only they make noise when you step on them (oh, I think that makes them the same as the motion sensor light beams)  :24: :24: :24:

Carolyn

Offline ejean9

• Members
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2010, 08:59:35 PM »
Bumping for Lily to see sig

Offline Lily of the Valley

• Members
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2010, 04:40:06 AM »
Jean, your bowl is so lovely ..... gorgeous to behold.  The words "simple, elegant, and understated" say it all.  The first word that popped into my mind was "ethereal". :angel:  It's wonderful to find a beautiful work of art that takes your breath away and makes your heart beat a little faster -- all the more so when the cost has been in your favor.  I think we all celebrate such success (even if we turn a bit green :mrgreen:).  I bet you still stop to just gaze at your beautiful piece.  By the way, I know all about those "motion senors"! ;D

Enjoy .... Lily :)

(I get a bit carried away with my words, but I truly do mean them.)   

Offline ejean9

• Members
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2010, 09:18:06 AM »
Thank you Lily..it is a beauty

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand