No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: VINTAGE GLASS LEAF NAPKIN HOLDERS  (Read 9626 times)

Offline Otis Orlando

• Members
    • England
Re: VINTAGE GLASS LEAF NAPKIN HOLDERS
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2010, 06:43:32 PM »
Hi! Martin,  Thanks for your valid info.   I have spent a lot of time trying to obtain as much information as possible regarding this particular piece.  I am lucky to have all four in excellent condition considering how fragile they are.  Could you tell me if you have pieces similar to this design, especially paying attention to the pattern design on the base?  I have most recently written to a company in order to obtain a valuation.  I am hoping to hear from them some time this week.  I would very much like to sell these on but with no idea about them, unfortunately I am stuck with them.  I am sure they would look very nice in the right place and too desperate to find someone who is going to take pride in these such wonderful vintage pieces.

Offline Otis Orlando

• Members
    • England
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2010, 01:05:51 AM »
I have recently had a valuation of these, which is a 3 figure sum, however would like to know if anyone has got one the same or can give me a more positive lead.  I have contiuously looked at sites suggested but nothing has come up.  Surely there would of been multiples of this design made?  If anyone can further assist I would be most grateful.  Kind Regards.

Offline Otis Orlando

• Members
    • England
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2010, 10:50:13 PM »
Hi Martin,  Are you or anyone else interested in owning these such fine pieces?  If you are don't hesitate to contact me. Always willing to negotiate, that is. in the designated forum.    :thup:

Offline Anne

• GMB Tech Support Manager & "Board (never bored) Dame"
  • Global Moderator
  • Members
  • I has a stick to poke the server with yes!
    • Glass trinket sets
    • Cumbria England
    • My Glass Collection
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2010, 04:15:59 AM »
Otis, offers to buy or sell should only be in the Market Place, not the discussion forums, please. :)
Cheers! Anne, da tekniqual wizzerd
~ Glass Trinket Sets ~ GlassLinks ~ GlasSpeak ~ GlassGallery 
 ~  Glassoholic Blog ~ Glassoholic Gallery ~

Offline Otis Orlando

• Members
    • England
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2010, 09:48:48 PM »
Thanks! Anne  :thup: :-X

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia