No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Art Glass Pitcher  (Read 3440 times)

Offline kane_u_pain

• Members
  • I don't prood read or spell check!
    • SVdA, Japanese Glass
    • Sydney, Australia
Re: Art Glass Pitcher
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2010, 12:14:36 AM »
I feel ashamed  :-[, i quite like it except for that handle! LOL

Offline TxSilver

• Members
    • San Marcos Art Glass
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2010, 02:34:33 AM »
I checked on the feedback the buyer left. It was positive, with a simple word "Thanks." It is hard to interpret. I hope it means "Thanks for giving my money back."

I still wish we knew what this piece is. Don't worry, Kane. We don't think less of you for liking it. One thing I like about the down-under is the colorful, eclectic taste in glass that many people have. Sometimes I would look at the AU auctions and see glass that I've not seen in the USA. The glass had such color and personality. I wondered if Australia and New Zealand were the primary markets for this glass. I wish shipping were less expensive between the two ports, because much of it I would have liked to own.
Anita
San Marcos Art Glass
Visit the Murano Zoo
http://sites.google.com/site/muranozoo/

Offline kane_u_pain

• Members
  • I don't prood read or spell check!
    • SVdA, Japanese Glass
    • Sydney, Australia
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2010, 04:46:44 AM »
Oddly, most of the glass I want is overseas!!! I do find the shipment between the US and OZ (especially with USPS) damn expensive, sometimes it costs as much as the glass!  ::) Might have to start getting snail mail (sea) eventually as the costs for shipping is still going to go up!  >:(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand