No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Cenedese Vetri Cognac Glass...  (Read 2035 times)

Offline kane_u_pain

• Members
  • I don't prood read or spell check!
    • SVdA, Japanese Glass
    • Sydney, Australia
Cenedese Vetri Cognac Glass...
« on: January 23, 2010, 08:05:49 AM »
Purchased this with the Seguso piece. Beautiful Cenedese Cognac Glass with label. Listing here in case someone has a similiar piece without a label. Stands about 16.5cm in height and just over 11cm in dia at its widest. Amazingly i was able to take a pic that shows the label  :chky:

Offline tam bam

• Members
Re: Cenedese Vetri Cognac Glass...
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 09:40:44 PM »
Wow, that is a nice piece you have there.  I love the color.  Fantastic pic!

tam bam

Offline kane_u_pain

• Members
  • I don't prood read or spell check!
    • SVdA, Japanese Glass
    • Sydney, Australia
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 12:19:19 AM »
Many thanks tam bam!  ;D The colour is stunning and thankfully I have found a good spot in the unit to get some nice pics compared to my earlier efforts!

I am finding now that my taste in glass is slowly changing from what I originally liked! Which is probably good thing!  :24:

Offline tam bam

• Members
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 11:53:02 AM »
Me too Kane.  My taste in glass is changing as well.  It is a good thing though.  I am not typically into nude pieces but I bought one last week.  It is a great nude sculpture!  I absolutely love it and now I am thinking twice about some of the more elaborate nude pieces but it is a shame that I cannot afford most of the ones I like.  I just lucked last week and bought this one at a steal of a price from a really nice lady. :hiclp:

tam bam

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand