No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: 19" Bohemian Moser?Ruby Cut to Clear Engraved Etched Vase Deer.Gilt  (Read 798 times)

Offline zsoka

• Members
Hello,
My parents bought this for my husband and I many years ago as a anniversary gift, I have looked for a long time to find out who made this and when, but I never seen one like it.

I will describe the best as I can.
I also hope my pictures are okay, I tried to get them small enough not to take up alot of space.

Moser? possibly. Gold gilt leaves on the top rim and the bottom base and around edges, beautiful etching or engraving of deer and trees,one deer is lying down the other standing,tall trees and shorter trees.
I think this is Ruby Cut-to-clear or maybe Cranberry.
19" tall..top 5.5" round..base 5.5" round.. bottom of vase (stem) is 10" round circumference and than becomes slender near the top to 5"

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand