No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Help required, signed swirl ashtray? ID = Max Verboeket for Kristalunie Maastric  (Read 3319 times)

Offline janton77

• Members
Hi all

This is my first post and I hoping someone might be able to help identify the piece in the link below, maybe Kosta? But really not sure.
Okay the base is not in the best condition as it's been used over the years and it's more out of intriguement to find out who made it.

I have been collecting glass for a few years, with no real focus on any thing specific as I just love glass which drives my family up the wall.
Now that I understand Picasa I will start building an album to share.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mannersglass/UnidentifedGlass

Kind regards

Offline Pinkspoons

• Members
    • UK
Re: Help required, signed swirl ashtray?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 02:45:42 PM »
Looks like Max Verboeket for Kristalunie Maastricht, Netherlands.

Offline janton77

• Members
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 03:12:45 PM »
Many thanks for the reply Pinkspoons and there was me thinking I knew a little about glass...

Offline Lustrousstone

• Members
    • Warrington, UK
    • My Gallery
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 07:47:15 AM »
Your photos have gone. Can you resize them (longest dimension 700 pixels is good) and attach them to the board please. The board aims to be a reference resource not just a Q&A site. If I were to search Google or the board for Max Verboeket or Kristalunie Maastrich, I would come up with the question and the answer but no picture to give either meaning.

If you need help with pictures see http://www.glassmessages.com/index.php/topic,6522.0.html

Offline janton77

• Members
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 10:16:58 PM »
Hi

Sorry for removing the pictures and I have just set on Glass Gallery where I will create an album adding the Kristalunie Maastrich bowl.
Anne has explained how to add pictures to each message but I cannot figure out how to re-size all my J pegs at the moment.

Kind regards

Jay

Offline janton77

• Members
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 10:47:37 PM »
All sorted now!!
Please find enclosed pictures of ashtray.

Kind regards

Jay

Offline Lustrousstone

• Members
    • Warrington, UK
    • My Gallery
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 07:29:54 AM »
 :thup:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand