No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Anybody Interested is swapping Murano pieces?  (Read 2076 times)

Offline ardy

• Members
Anybody Interested is swapping Murano pieces?
« on: February 02, 2010, 11:33:56 PM »
Not sure if there is a separate area for this kind of thing, anyway here goes.

We all buy things we liked at the time but our taste has changed, then we need to get rid of the ones we no longer wish to collect.

I have been changing my collection around in the last 4 years and there are several pieces I will be selling. I was wondering if anyone has any interest in swapping items (with financial adjustment where agreed) to complement everybody's collections?

My thought is it might be better for everyone here rather than just sticking them on ebay.

regards
Clean and Crisp a Murano twist.
Archimede tops my list.

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline kane_u_pain

• Members
  • I don't prood read or spell check!
    • SVdA, Japanese Glass
    • Sydney, Australia
Re: Anybody Interested is swapping Murano pieces?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 01:44:58 AM »
What are you thinking about disposing of Ardy?

I am going through all my glass at the moment and might be interested. Although none of my A.S pieces are going at the moment! If any go to auction, it would be great if you could let me know? It will save me from buying O/S for a change.  ::)

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline ardy

• Members
Re: Anybody Interested is swapping Murano pieces?
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 05:57:50 AM »
Hi Kane

If you send me a mail at rthomas1 AT iprimus DOT com DOT au I will send you a list and photo's. There are a couple of Avem pieces and some other pieces that have to go as I move more into A.S. I do have about 8-9 seguso table lamps and one of those may be going - under forced instructions only.

Mod: Email address in text has been anti-spammed to stop harvesting. Always best to simply ask people to click on the email icon below your Username etc.
Clean and Crisp a Murano twist.
Archimede tops my list.

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand