Author Topic: Amber bowl. Possibly Whitefriars? ID = Whitefriars, see catalogues for more  (Read 955 times)

Offline Otis Orlando

• Members
This is a beautiful bowl with concentric bubbles. The bowl measures 12cm dia. and the height 4.3cm dia.  There is a concave pontil that measures 4cm dia.  The base has a lot of wear and tear that should give some indication of it's probable age. The bowl is about a 1cm thick. Can anyone confirm that this is a Whitefriars?  Kind Regards
"Queztionz + (Pozitive + Negative Answerz )= Rezultz.  Rezultz can be + or a - and ztill will end up az Rezutlz".  -(Pozitve + or - Jokuz+ Negative Anzwers), can alzo be deemed az a negative or droll rezult to the initiator. ;)    OO

Offline Greg.

• Members
Re: Amber bowl. Possibly Whitefriars?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 08:50:37 PM »
Yes definitely whitefriars bubble bowl, prob around late 60s.

Offline Otis Orlando

• Members
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 01:11:24 AM »
Many thanks to you GBarfoot.  :thup: I don't want to push my luck until I have confirmation.  Once again, thanks
"Queztionz + (Pozitive + Negative Answerz )= Rezultz.  Rezultz can be + or a - and ztill will end up az Rezutlz".  -(Pozitve + or - Jokuz+ Negative Anzwers), can alzo be deemed az a negative or droll rezult to the initiator. ;)    OO

Offline Andy

• Members
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 02:24:18 PM »
Yes definitely a Whitefriars bubble bowl from the 1960s  ;D
"Born to lose, Live to win." Ian (Lemmy) Kilmister Motorhead (1945-????)

Offline Otis Orlando

• Members
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 04:45:01 PM »
Thanks Andy  :thup:

Offline Patrick

• Members
Hi,
A recent discussion here on the amount of sizes and colours, pattern number 9099    http://www.whitefriars.com/bb_orig/viewtopic.php?t=3559

Regards, Patrick.

Offline Otis Orlando

• Members
Hi Patrick,  I have looked at your suggested site and was able to find enough info.  Many thanks for your contribution.    :thup:

This Website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand