No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Murano Market 2 - what is this?  (Read 2147 times)

Offline ardy

• Members
Re: Murano Market 2 - what is this?
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2010, 06:44:18 AM »
Your right Kane - You must give them a go as it is the one you don't bother with, because you think it will go for a lot more than it does.

I am beginning to wonder if chasing A.S. at a reasonable price is over for me. Think I will sell all my bad buys on ebay and put the money to one side for a big A.S. piece to pull the curtain down. I have about 20 pieces and I should be happy with those and what I paid for them. Even the small pieces are being offer Buy it Now for $US75 and my Monumental Conchiglia bowl I have not seen again in 3 years so who knows what that is worth.

I still have a solid list of what I would like to get but I think my timeline must move out to years.
Clean and Crisp a Murano twist.
Archimede tops my list.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand