Author Topic: Blue and clear glass bird  (Read 621 times)

Offline Otis Orlando

• Members
Blue and clear glass bird
« on: March 12, 2010, 12:05:57 AM »
Can anyone identify this please.  Originator and age would be of great help.  Many thanks.  :thup:
"Queztionz + (Pozitive + Negative Answerz )= Rezultz.  Rezultz can be + or a - and ztill will end up az Rezutlz".  -(Pozitve + or - Jokuz+ Negative Anzwers), can alzo be deemed az a negative or droll rezult to the initiator. ;)    OO

Online Lustrousstone

• Members
    • Warrington, UK
    • My Gallery
Re: Blue and clear glass bird
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 07:27:46 AM »
Probably Murano is as good as you are going to get. Any time in the last 60 years.

Offline Otis Orlando

• Members
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 09:11:28 AM »
Hi Christine,  I have seen similar on various websites but not all are Murano and it is very difficult to stamp a label on it when your not sure. I will of course label it as Murano until anything else comes to light.  Thanks for your time and speedy response to this post.   :thup:
"Queztionz + (Pozitive + Negative Answerz )= Rezultz.  Rezultz can be + or a - and ztill will end up az Rezutlz".  -(Pozitve + or - Jokuz+ Negative Anzwers), can alzo be deemed az a negative or droll rezult to the initiator. ;)    OO

Online Lustrousstone

• Members
    • Warrington, UK
    • My Gallery
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 11:24:55 AM »
I said probably and this is a fairly standard Murano form and of decent quality if somewhat dodgy design.

Offline Otis Orlando

• Members
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 09:25:39 PM »
Well I will label it as probably Murano until further info comes to light. :thup:

Offline antiquerose123

• Members
  • The Best #1 Forum On the Net, right here !!!
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2010, 07:29:28 AM »
I always find these *hard* to figure out now -- as I STILL consider myself a newbie even being a member for a few years.  See, I get confused - as you will see with my Pelican post...I thought that was Murano, but NOT - rather KM, and moved to Scandinavian Glass area here.

http://www.glassmessages.com/index.php/topic,18410.0.html
In that link, some others pixs of some beautiful birds - and I would have thought they were Murano.  Gee, Glass is still confusing but.......Still learning -- all the time -- and Thank God for this Forum !! 
:hiclp:
:fwr: Rose
"People who live in Glass houses should not throw stones"       ::)

Search
eBay.com
eBay.co.uk

Link to Glass Encyclopedia
Link to Glass Museum
Enter
key words
to search
Amazon.com
This Website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand