Author Topic: English victorian compote?  (Read 377 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline BobandRhonda

  • Members
  • **
  • Posts: 1
English victorian compote?
« on: April 09, 2010, 02:05:49 AM »
Hi from the states,   Wondering if someone could help me ID this compote.  I've been told that it's probably English.  Is this true?  If so if you could tell me a pattern name and who made it would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Moderator: HTML is disabled on the board for security reasons so your code has been amended to working links



Link to Glass Encyclopedia
Link to Glass Museum
key words
to search