No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Scandinavian help please  (Read 4471 times)

Offline Della

• Members
  • Addicted to glass!
    • Costa Teguise, Lanzarote
Scandinavian help please
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2005, 06:44:59 PM »
So it is.
Same pattern as mine too, but smaller and in two colours.......which I do like....a lot.
Good luck if you bid on it.
If I know, I'll comment. If I think I know, I'll have a go. If I have no idea, I'll just keep quiet and learn from others, so the next time I'll know.

Offline Pinkspoons

• Members
    • UK
Scandinavian help please
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2005, 07:12:11 PM »
Oh, have got all my spare pre-Christmas pennies tied up in a fistful of vintage lighting, so the vase is fair game for anyone who fancies it!  :)

There was another unidentified one, much taller, that I spotted on Ebay yesterday, but I can't for the life of me find it now. It was in tangerine orange, if my memory serves correctly. Doh!

Offline taylog1

• Members
    • 1950's Scandinavian glass
Scandinavian help please
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2005, 08:20:09 PM »
There's also some bits of glass that pop up occasionally on Ebay - often attributed to Ingrid Glashutte:

http://tinypic.com/iwnssz.jpg
http://tinypic.com/iwod43.jpg

I'd not noticed the similarities in the signatures before, but could confuse.

taylog1

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand