No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Selection of green Walther items for swaps  (Read 2203 times)

Offline oyemicanto

• Members
Selection of green Walther items for swaps
« on: April 15, 2010, 03:02:22 PM »
Hello everyone
Here are some photos of some green items of Walther glass I have spare.Please be aware that I am ONLY WANTING TO SWAP NOT SELL.
There is a margit bowl,orla bowl,muschel shell,sonnenfische large pot,orla vase,luttich bowl,nymphen tray,essen bowl and a green comport top for the cherubs.I have also an amber essen bowl.
If you are GENUINELY interested in swapping and have something of Walther to offer please ask for a list of what I am looking for.
Please NO TIMEWASTERS as I am forever taking up my time emailing people a list only to be ignored or telling me they don't have anything in the first place after they have asked me for a list!
Thankyou to all for looking!
"Ive had a wonderful evening.....unfortunately this wasnt it!"  Groucho Marx

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand