No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Say it is so: Heavy pink vase -- F. Vizner? ID = F Vizner for Skrlovice 7541/12  (Read 4034 times)

Offline Anik R

• Members
    • Post-war Czech glass
    • Krakow, Poland
A note to the moderator:  Please don't take my above comment as an offer to sell...  I was simply contemplating the future of the vase  :-\  (I just realized that with my last post, this may be moved to the Glass Market Place).  It honestly wasn't an offer to sell.   :'(    Thank you.

Offline Cathy B

• Global Moderator
  • Members
    • The Crown Crystal Glass Company of Australia
Hello Jindrich, Thanks for that, I've now amended the title. :kissy:

Hello Anik, Don't worry, musing about selling the piece in the future is fine. It's only when you actively link to an eBay sale, or offer a piece for sale directly, that we have to move the post.

Offline Anik R

• Members
    • Post-war Czech glass
    • Krakow, Poland
Thank you, Cathy!
I think, with the hugest thanks to Jindrich ( :kissy:), this now can be moved to the Resolved Glass Queries.

;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand