No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Ada Lisa Gjeruldsen  (Read 4321 times)

Offline Davie

• Members
Ada Lisa Gjeruldsen
« on: June 02, 2010, 03:59:09 PM »
Hope this is the correct place to post this, first time for me  :)

Can some one please help me with a plate i have, spent about a month researching the artist and plate online but to know avail
if anyone knows of the artist, the piece or the subject would be great.

thanks
D

Offline Lustrousstone

• Members
    • Warrington, UK
    • My Gallery
Re: Ada Lisa Gjeruldsen
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 06:09:06 PM »
Welcome to the board. Why not contact Hadeland http://hadeland-glassverk.no/english/index.php?option=com_performs&formid=1&Itemid=74

She appears to be a well known Norwegian artist. Here is a translation of this biog page

Ada Lisa Gjeruldsen

The artist was born on Nøtterøy 9.mars 1938. She is still living in Tønsberg.

Education:

Pupil of the painter and graphic artist Gunnar Romberg for five years from 1974, a student at Atelier Nord in Oslo in graphic Arnold Rottem three years. Study abroad: Study Tour to London 1979 and the Far East, 1980; travel grant to Svalbard 1988; back in Svalbard 1994.

Solo Exhibitions (selected):

Gallery Galtung, Oslo 1979, -83, -85, -92, -95, -99, -02; Sandefjord Art 1979, -90; Gallery Alfi, Cascais, Portugal 1980; Molde Art Society 1981, Gallery M, Åsgårdstrand 1981, - 88; Singapore in the Norwegian embassy organized 1982; Gallery Pettersson, Tønsberg 1983; Lofoten gallery, Stamsund 1984; Larvik Art Association 1984; Gallery Intercultural Arte, Milan, Italy 1985; Gallery Bi_Z, Kristiansand 1986, -91, -97, Gallery Park, Bergen 1987, -91, -93, -96; Gallery Tyre, Asker 1987; Tromsø Culture 1987, -88; Gallery Marie, Halden 1988; Gallery Elise, Grua 1989; Galleri Amare, Stavanger 1992, -96, -98, -03 ; Molde Art Association, jazz festival exhibitor 1995; Aalesund Art Society 1999; Gallery Skagerrak, Tønsberg 1999; Hadeland's Glassworks 2001.

Group exhibitions (selected):

National Autumn Exhibition - with etching in which all 21 copies were sold; Østfold exhibition; Vestfold Visual Artists' Summer Exhibition 1974-1984; Anne Breivik's anniversary exhibition at Gallery F15, Moss, Atelier Nord exhibitions of graphic arts associations in Sandefjord, Stavanger, Haugesund and Bærum.

Purchased by:

The Gulbenkian Museum, Lisbon, Portugal; Texaco Norway, Oslo, Vestfold County, Storebrand, Oslo, More og Romsdal Regional College; Jarlsø Foundry, The Norwegian Credit Bank, Tønsberg; Kosmos Art Collection, Sandefjord; Insurance North-South, GA; Norwegian Listening Association, Oslo (distribution of the year listening price); Aker Group, Banque Indosuez Norway A / S, Tønsberg Culture Board, Bergen Bank, Sandefjord, Orkla Finans, Environment Prize 1991: Norwegian Engineers Association; The new police station, Tønsberg; decoration of Stovner Culture and Convention Centre 1989; City X, Moss, Art School, art cruise ships "Seadream I" and "Seadream II.

Membership:

Member of the Norwegian Visual Artists (NBK) and the Vestfold Visual Artists.

Offline Davie

• Members
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 06:19:04 PM »
Ah done that about a month ago with no reply, i wait in hope though ::)

Offline Lustrousstone

• Members
    • Warrington, UK
    • My Gallery
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 06:24:05 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand