No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Green Alrose Vase  (Read 3562 times)

Offline myiahsmom

• Members
Green Alrose Vase
« on: June 14, 2010, 08:48:35 PM »
I inheirted a green Alrose vase from my grandmother...she told me she received it as a gift back in the 50's or 60's...I have pics but I'm having problems uploading them I am looking for someone that might be able to help me determine a value on it...I might be willing to sell it for the right price...It's a fluted two tone green vase with the original Alrose lable on it..the lable is worn from over the years but it's still readable..the vase is in excellent condition...anyone interested or who might be able to give me some info on it I can email the pics to you...Thank you very much

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand